The day had finally come. Round two with "The Stairs" and I feel like I won. Well I havnt slept yet so who knows how sore I will feel tomorrow, but so far, I feel good. Granted we only did 10 sets not 15, but we ran out of time. The first 4 sets hurt the most, but once I get past the pain and am all numbed up, I feel better, either that or just crazy. I even ran up the 10th one and I think I dance my way up set 6 and 8, lol! I did learn how ever for next time, to walk up 2 at a time, back wards and sort of side ways to work the inner thigh. Of course Im getting ahead of myself but I am excited for next Saturday. My kids even got to see me as they drove by, I was on the very top stair. Great feeling to see your kids be excited for you.
I was really excited on Wed when I saw a huge jump in the scale but then I ate so bad yesterday and didnt get in as much as i wanted today, so I might do an extra work out tomorrow before my weigh in tomorrow night. Will be tough since its my moms birthday party bbq and super bowl, but its worth a try. I did how ever eat salad at chuck e cheese today, so im getting some where.
No comments:
Post a Comment