Still going strong. We had no plans today so of course we made some. We went to a look out point type place and did tons of walking, didnt even get the strollers out made the kids walk too. I was nervous for papa's leg but he said he felt great afterwards. After lunch and when the kids went down for naps, i took off for my walk because I had plans later to go see my godson's band perform. I walked up to my old elementary school and waled one time around the track on the dirt, then ran 3 times in a row without stopping on the grass which took about 11 mins. I walked once around, ran another one and walked a final one before walking home. I was kind of rushed because I had to shower and get dressed for the concert. But that is the longest I have ran without stopping in many months. I did feel my knee start to hurt around the 10 min mark, but i actually speed up at that point and almost spirited to the finish line. The last lap i ran, i could really feel it throbbing, so i walked the last one, but still ran 3 and walked 3 thats a great day for me. I came home and did some leg pilates and then had to jumped in the shower, so i drank no water or no dinner and went out the door. We stood the whole time then after Dominick was done, we left the concert because there were 5 more bands to go and my ears and head could not take it. So we went to a steak house in the same parking lot and i got scared of what I was going to order. So i ordered artichoke but it was out of stock, so i got real nervous and ordered steak and veggie soup. I cant do salads so I figured soup was the next best thing and they only had 2 choices the other being baked potato soup. I drank about 3 tall glasses of water and then asked Rod and Stacy to drive me home, I cant stay awake any longer. I am sore and tired and now full, so I was done. Day 4, another day accomplished.
Food
special k
eat right meal (generic versions of lean cuisine)
steak soup and crackers
water more than 64 oz
Workout
45 min walk
15 min run
20 min legs
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment