Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 5

Wow this was a doozy. It had such high hopes but they got thrown all out of loop when i got sick. We started off with the kids going to gym class, then we had 2 hrs to waste before papa was done, so we went to Denny's with my mom. I hadnt eaten all day and now it was 11:30am, so i figured eat this would count as 2 meals. We got the $4 weekday special of eggs, hash browns, bacon and pancakes. After that we went to a bird store there were hundreds of free flying birds. Got papa, came home, did some paperwork, then took tiago and went for a walk. Tiago just wanted to go up and down the same hill, which was a great workout for me. We came back because I was selling something on craigslist so I had to wait for the guy to show up and tiago and i drank some orange juice. I was supposed to go to a meeting with my dad but then i got extremely sick, like really sick. Turned white, started shaking, lost my stomach several times and here i sit. Had a few spirits and some bread and calling it a day. I will make up my sit up work out tomorrow. For now im off to bed.

Food
denny breakfast
chicken and bread
sprite and orange juice

Work out
1 hr walk

No comments: