Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 1

Today was the start of my new work out plan. I really started this LAST winter, in time to lose weight for my 30th birthday last May. I had a free membership to a house close to our house and i went 3 days a week and really watched what i ate. I was very successful and yet here I am 1 yr later, right back where I was before. 
This time will be harder, i have no set date, i have no free gym and my knees are 100 times worst then they were before, but im still going to try this. Im going to do it this time. I have learned so much and know I have done it before so nothing will stop me but me. So lets see...

Monday, 1-5-09
Weight 160

Food 
- ZeZe shake
- eat healthy frozen lunch
- 64 oz water

Workout
- Pilates 20 mins
- 45 min walk
- 15 min run
- 250 sit ups