Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday

Woke up and went to the beach, I had been watching the weather all week and knew today was going to be the best beach day and it was! The only problem is the sun drains me and I have no energy to do anything by the time we get home which is usually 2pm in the afternoon, lol!

After some lunch and quick errands, I got back to the house and the kids were still sleeping so i figured I was going to shower anyways to get the sand off, I might as well sweat a little too. I wanted to go for a walk but it was getting windy and figure it was time to do some abs. So I went to the tv and found the free work out videos and they had been updated since last week when I did them, so I started off with the 2 biggest loser work outs. Its cool because Bob and Jillian are funny and use the contestants from the real show in their videos. Its a good work out too. I was surprised but after 2 of those I ended up doing 2 ab videos also. Man those hurt, but pain only means its working so im happy with that.

I weigh in on Sundays but took a sneak peak today and got really excited. Now I just hope it stays till Sunday night.

Food
bfast- special k
lunch- prepared lean meals
dinner- hamburger helper
snacks, nuts and chex mix and cheese

Pix of the videos I did

No comments: