Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2

I didnt have high hopes for today. Even when I woke up, I was trying to figure out what to wear because wearing my work out clothes all day makes it harder for me to not work out, because I have no excuse, I already have my shoes and clothes on, plus i feel like i need to work out if I have my clothes on for what ever reason. Hey what ever works right?
So I did some errands like finally taking the tree down and mailing bills and cleaning the house a bit and putting away clothes, i ran to the grocery store to get some healthy snacks for my 2 friends  Ann and Tara came over with their babies. After a couple hours Tara went home and Ann and I went to get food but I ordered nothing and we just chatted. I was very proud of myself.
I came home and grabbed my beanie and gloves and went for a 45 min walk, then came home and did sit ups of all kinds for 45 mins while i watched trains with Tiago, then he went to go cook with papa so i turned on my tv and did some leg lifts till diner was ready.

Food
special k/ milk
veggie tray
rice/chicken/tomatoes/ black beans
water 64 oz

Workout
45 min walk
45 min abs
15 min legs

4 comments:

gina said...

girl, I can't even believe you....look at your b-day pics...your tummy is ripped! I'm in the same boat....going to hawaii in March so need to drop that extra weight!
I'm gonna keep track of you! hope I do as well as you have started out to do!
miss you!
G

Heather said...

LOL! I was ripped laaaaaast May. Now my belly is back to baby fat except I havnt had a baby in 2 yrs, lol!
-h

gina said...

You just keep going, ok? sorry to hear about your dog. That's rough.
don't lose sight of your goal!
My goal is 30 by March 6th....it's too much but maybe I will have some ripped abs like you mz thang!.....and then I can keep working on my a$$ lol

Heather said...

Gina- thanks girl. Im trying to deal with it. As for abs, kick boxing and punching did the trick. Make sure to cross hook, lol! Good Luck and keep me posted.
-h