Not too bad. I was still very scared to eat and was over heating everything to make sure it was cooked all the way through. I ended up only eating 2 pieces of bacon for breakfast, then took off to the beach with papa to work out. We went to OB and walked laps in the sand volley ball court sand for 1 hour barefoot. It was a real work out for the entire legs and even my side abs, for i had to keep balance and move from side to side to avoid stick, rocks and seaweed. I came home and ate a ton of veggies and then for dinner had a chicken and cheese taco with a tamale. Watching a movie with my mom and papa and then passing out.
Food
2 bacon
veggies
chicken taco/ tamale
Workout
1 hr walking in soft beach sand
Papa at the end of our walk, yes he carried my shoes the entire hour, i love my husband, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment