Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday

What a day! I have been in a work out rut the last few days. I have been busy and been outside but have not done a sit up or lifted any weights in at least over a week. Its been so long I cant even remember anymore. So today while I didnt have any plans when I woke up, we ended up doing a whole lot. My mom took the kids to a free art class, so papa and I walked up to the school and did sprints and jog on and off for one hour. It was noon and 81 degrees and super dry, i thought I was going to ass out, but I did it. I did 13 sprints while papa did 20 and we jogged the rest of the time. It was hard but we did it. We rushed home, showered and changed went to the beach with the whole gang. It was fantastic, but exhausting. The sun drained us but I finally feel like I worked out today. I still need to be better at sit ups and weights, but the sprints were a great work out.

I didnt eat much this week but the last day or so, i have been hungry all the time, so im trying to work with it.
Food
breakfast- bacon (not good)
lunch- ze ze shake n some chex mix at the beach
dinner- rice, potatoes and eggs

work out
60 mins, walk. jog, sprint
3 hours at the beach,not sitting much at all, lol!

No comments: