Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 3

Had a rough day emotionally. The vet doesnt suggest my 15 yr old dog to make it another month. Im so heart broken, and i almost just sat in bed all evening, but i made my self go for a walk which then lead to me doing an arm work out. I have to keep going, i have to learn to not eat or sleep through the hard parts of life.
Oprah has been having great shows all week, if you dont have a dvr, i highly suggest you go to oprah.com and check out this weeks shows. Its all about a new healthy life and is more than just weight loss, it is why do we eat and how can we improve other aspects of our life also, like money, sex, spirit, mental and physical. I am trying to improve all aspects and it is like a domino effect. Its working so far, but its only day 3.
Speaking of Day 3, I really wanted to get out and enjoy the weather but with the time schedule of picking papa up, the kids naps and the dogs vet appt, i just didnt have time. So we blew up the kids swimming pool and let them swim. Once we got back, i went for a 45 min walk, then came home and did 45 mins of arms. So thats 3 days, 3 different body parts of working out.
I have to give Papa his props, he has cooked good healthy meals the last 2 days. Granted he is only cooking for me and him which he is used to, so its easier for him, but i am loving it. I have also made a list of the foods that we have that I can eat. Sometimes I get hungry and forget all the good food I had bought earlier and end up eating something fast and bad. So now... I can look at this list and pick, like a menu.

Ok i am off to be sore in bed. Good night!

Food
zeze shake
eating right lunch
beef stew
water 64 oz

work out
45 min walk
45 min arms

No comments: