Today was a good day. Started off with special k for bfast and a frozen meal for lunch and we had taco tuesday for dinner. How ever we did go to the lake today and walked around it, and after papa's doc appt, i came home and did 4 ab videos for free on the tv ondemand channel. My plan was to go for 1 hr and do as many as i could, but then I had to help thais with something, then i had to hook up the printer for my mom and when i got back downstairs out of the 1 hr i had set aside, i only had 8 mins left. So I said screw it and went for another 30 mins. I am determined to do all the free videos on the tv. It was good though, i need to do more weights and abs. I have been slacking on my water too, but i know i will drink enough tomorrow I am playing soccer. I usually have 64 oz before 10am when i play soccer, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment