Started the day off with playing 90 mins of soccer. It took me awhile to warm up and not be sore but once I was, I was fine. I even played in sweats and we didnt have any subs, so I played the whole time. My lungs didnt burn like they used to. I think my body is getting the gang of this soccer thing again.
Then we came home and passed out, woke up from naps and went for a 1hr walk around the neighborhood. I feel sore when I sit for long periods of time but Im really a lot better.
I ate special k for bfast when i got back from soccer, had some rice and meat that papa cooked in the afternoon and then a taco for dinner and I drank all my water even before noon. so it was great.
I ended the night watching oprah and learned so much info on foods you think are healthy but really arent. I have been eating turkey bacon only to find out it has the same amount of calories and fat as regular bacon so whats the point? The word multi grain is actually a cover up instead you want whole grain. Pizza with ham and pineapple is better than pizza with just cheese. Im telling you, i learned a lot, go to her website or the book was called, "eat this, not that" one for adults and one for kids. Her show was actually about how to feed your kids healthy food.
Good day, feeling good!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment