I am exhausted. Seriously the kids at night is keeping everyone awake and while they sleep great at nap, i dont sleep, so when do I catch up on sleep? never, lol! I spent today driving and doing errands which I have to think the entire time to not get lost and keep the kids entertained, pick up papa, eat right, my doc appt, thais's ballet class, then shopping for thais's ballet shoes coming home doing diner, baths and now bed time hoping they sleep good tonight but i doubt it because tomorrow we have to get up early and go to art class. Im just ready to sleep in, like the good ol'days, lol!
Eating is still good though, i was out late till almost 9pm so i assumed papa had dinner covered but he didnt so he threw together some rice, beans and eggs and i warmed up some tortillas. Still better than the old days. I had planned on pancakes for bfast but the kids wanted cheerios, so thats what they got, lunch was sausage and cheese, they loved the sausage and to me its much better than hot dogs. 3 days and not one chicken nugget or pizza, not that they wont have them, but its nice to give them new food and a variety.
I had cheerios with milk, sausage with cheese oh and then i made a fruit salad, like a huge bowl to use the next few days of green grapes and cut up strawberries, i ate all the grapes and tiago ate all the strawberries they are so good. Im so proud of myself to have such a healthy snack.
I went to the doc again today about my knee and he says when i was preggo my thigh bone shifted and is not straight to my knee so it causes pain. I think he is full of it but he said I can go back in 1 month if it still hurts. Well I went 6 months ago and it still hurts so why 1 more month? Oh I hate doctors sometimes, they are always right, not the patient of course. My knee is preventing me from doing cardio or lunges or squats, that MAJOR in working out. It actually keeps me from working out. So i will do the 2 exercises he suggested starting next week for a month and see how it goes. He is sending me back to the arthritis center for more testing too. Im pretty frustrated with american health care but what you going to do? You have no other choices.
So tomorrow is another early day, but thats the last of the kids classes till next week so hopefully this weekend we got some unpacking done. Oh and I love my brita water filter, I always make sure I have tons of filtered water so no excuse not to drink. Oh and the doc weighed me in at 157.5 with shoes, purse and sweat shirt on, if thats so i lost weight because at my moms house i weighed 157 buck naked, lol! I need to either join a gym and use their scale or buy one but i really hate buying anything at this point. We will see.
Kids
cheerios
grapes/ strawberries
sausage, cheese
rice, beans, eggs, tortillas
Me
cheerios w/ milk
grapes/ strawberries
sausage, cheese
rice, beans, eggs, tortillas
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment