I woke up early and worked out again, and i am super sore. I am doing pushups and squats along with abs and cardio which because of my knees is usually jumping jacks. By the kids nap time i can hardly keep my eyes open. So today I passed out with them for over 1 hour. It felt so good and gave me just enough energy to finish off the day. I really do feel good about working out, and i love that 5 mins after getting out of bed, im working out. I dont have to drive any where or get dressed, check in, change in the locker room and so on. Just wake up, grab some clothes and turn on the tv, with in 15 mins i am sweating and out of breath. I love it!
I also went grocery shopping today and got a bunch of healthy snacks on the go, yes pre packaged but so worth it. I also bought mangos for what ever reason, i remember eating them in brasil and the one i ate tonight, was SOOOOOOOOOO good. Im excited to eat more of them tomorrow.
food- pancakes, left over mac n cheese w sausage, mangos
No comments:
Post a Comment