So today I slept in, i figure if i got no where to go, i might as well get as much sleep as possible. I kept thinking of it must be 9 or 10 am, i felt like i was sleeping for ever. I had to keep telling and forcing my body to go back to sleep, when in reality I woke up at 8, lol!
I kept telling myself all day, I had to work out, at some point. I wouldnt let myself shower till i worked out. I mean whats the point if im going to get all sweaty again? Well breakfast came, laundry came, school for the kids came, lunch came, cleaning their room came, then nap came and i passed out too, then cleaning my room came and finally at around 7pm i did 30 mins of pilates. I have a brochure like book that is called the daily dozen of pilates. So i did about half in my bedroom before the kids found me, then we did them together. Thais loves to try pilates and exercises and is surprisingly good at them. She was rolling like a ball today and i remember her trying that in her gym class back in san diego and she couldnt do it and now she can, so thats cool.
I didnt cook today, lots of left overs and im out of eggs and almost milk, so hard to cook when i dont have the basics. Hoping to hit the store tomorrow. Ok ive rambled, im done for the night. Going to bed early so i can wake up early and work out!! Im so excited and proud of myself.
2 comments:
good for you working out all the time.....I have a hard time getting up at 5am to work out so I work out on my lunch!lol
if you haven't....try on channel 261 on DTV for Body Sculpt with Gilad...if you flash thru the commercials...it's only about a 20 minute workout but it's good stuff!
xoxo
G
Gina- thxs girl! Is it a show or an ondemand. I doubt i have the same channels as you but i will look for it. Im all about 20 mins total body work outs.
-h
Post a Comment