Another small step is the kids and i are eating even better. I eat fruits for snacks, i have had apples, strawberries and today an orange. I honestly can not even tell you the last time I have eaten an orange. probably half time of one of my youth soccer games, lol! I got tiago to eat part of the apple we dipped it in carmel sauce, but hey its an apple. and today I got thais to eat some yogurt, from one of those new yogurt sticks. She thought it was ice cream, like the frozen ones we ate last summer, but what ever works.
I admit i jumped on a scale yesterday and didnt have the results i wanted, but i was fully dressed, holding keys, camera, etc. But Im not going to let it bring me down. Tomorrow we start the kids classes again and i will start my morning work out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment