Hit a small speed bump today. Thais refused to eat diner, I tried all the same tactics I tried the other night to no avail. She seriously went 4.5 hrs of not eating till I finally gave in because we were putting her to bed with no diner, so I hurried and made her a quesadilla. But she did great the rest of the day and really has not asked for chocolate pop tarts or any of her old food at all. even though we have them she is fine eating what I make except tonight. But still doing great, she is eating at the table, she is waiting till it is served instead of just snacking all day. I just had to test her limits tonight, and lesson learned. Yes i want her to eat what we eat but if she dont like it, she dont like it. I cant force her to eat something if she doesnt like it.
So bfast was cheerios yet again, kids love these things, no milk. I had special k with milk. snacks during art class were pretzels and goldfish, We came home and they ate cheese cubes and honey ham rolls. They ate half the 1 pound package, I was shocked. I had the same and Tiago and are shared the strawberry and grape salad again. Then diner was wheat pasta with veggie red sauce and lean ground beef. Papa is loving all this cooking I am doing and I am enjoying the fact that he is willing to eat it, i dont even have left overs, he is killing what ever me and the kids dont eat. You can tell it is wheat pasta but not by much and its much healthier so we will stick to it as much as possible. Brita water is awesome, I love it. I seriously drink so much more water with my new bottle, i make sure my bottle is empty when i come back home and i am sipping all day long, i must fill the brita pitcher 5 times a day, its crazy how much water we are going through right now, but im very proud of it too.
So yeah 1 meal melt down but still going strong. I have stopped counting calories because it was actually hurting me, if i had extra calories i would spend it on sugar foods. Now I dont care calories and then sugar foods can not be an option. Im just eating right for me, not weighing myself, not counting or measuring, just doing what i know is right and i honestly feel like it is working. Granted it has only been a few days but so far so good.
Kids
cheerios
fish/ pretzels
lunch meat, honey ham and cheese cubes
strawberry/ grapes
wheat pasta, veggie red sauce, ground beef
Me
cheerios
fish/ pretzels
lunch meat, honey ham and cheese cubes
strawberry/ grapes
wheat pasta, veggie red sauce, ground beef
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment