Day 3 and going strong, ok not really, lol! I am so freaking tired! I am really proud of myself but the days are really long. I am having to nap when the kids nap because I seriously can not make it through the whole day with out napping, today especially. After my 1 hr work out in the morning (by the way Tiago is waking up earlier and earlier, I wonder if he hears me, but i dont see how, i have the tv on volume 1 and work out as quietly as possible, but as soon a she wakes up, thais wakes up within 20 mins, so they come bug me the last few minutes of my work out. I cant wake up earlier, im struggling as it is) I eat special k every morning, today i had lean cuisine for lunch and dinner was a can of corn and some bread. I had granola bar as snacks, and a couple handfuls of party mix, and of course over 64 oz of water.
Now what really wipes me out was i took the kids for a program called "hykes for tykes" where each friday a group of moms meet at different parks and hike with the kids. Today was 1.50 miles and thais walked the entire time. I had to carry tiago half way so that made it that much harder but we jumped and skipped and walked, we found a snake and a group of deer. After the walk, we had snacks, then played at 1 play ground, then walked to another one, had more snacks and then walked back to the car. We were outside all morning, the kids were sweaty and red and worn out as was i.
i am tired but i know i am in a good place! I just have to keep chugging along!!!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment