I slept in till 9am which was so nice and it could have been longer but the last few days I had said I was going to make pancakes and i didnt, and I knew papa wanted them so I got up with him to make pancakes before he left. The kids ended up waking up about 30 mins later and tiago loved the pancakes, i think he liked the syrup more but he ate all of his and thais's. Of course she didnt want her but she had cheerioes so thats fine.
Tia Lulu took the guys then came over to watch my kids and do a craft so I could make some important phone calls for her. Lunch was mac n cheese with sausage. Thais ate all the pasta and Tiago ate all the sausage, I seriously switched bowls and they finished off each others. Papa ate it too. Thais loves cheese so i figure if i cant get her to eat pasta with red sauce, i can get her to eat it with cheese.
After naps we ran upstairs and Tia Lulu had made her famous cheese bread, the kids LOVED it, even Thais but again it has cheese so of course she ate it. I then ran to the store and thought papa would do diner but of course he didnt. They had pb sandwiches and cheerioes, oh well Im sure they were not that hungry from all the cheese bread earlier. I came home and ate chicken, cheese tortilla at 10pm.
I must have gone through over 100 oz of water today, I drank soooo much. It was a lazy, rainy day at home but still doing great!
came back to add that while I was having my lazy day on the couch, i was craving munchies and i grabbed a bag of carrots with ranch dip and ate that instead of my usual bag of chex mix or chips. So proud of myself!
Kids
pancakes w/ syrup
mac n cheese w/ sausage
brasilan cheese bread
pb & nutella sandwich, cheerioes
Me
pancakes w/ syrup
mac n cheese w/ sausage
carrots w/ ranch dip
brasilan cheese bread
chicken, cheese, tortilla
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment