Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Whoops

Weekend was a bust! Ate ate and ate some more. New week though and im really going to try and find time to work out for me. I am now the proud subscriber to Shape magazine and it has some great work outs and food suggestions. I was trying to work out during the kids nap, but that really is just my time for me, to blog, watch soaps or sleep. So now im thinking i will wake up before everyone else, since i do already anyways and work out, then shower and get dressed and go on with my day. I am thinking of doing a chart and do one work out for like 1 week and another one the next week, just to keep it new and different. I also have found 2 gyms that offer 2 wks free tail membership, so as long as i go every day for 2 weeks, thats a whole month of free gym. Still hoping the team gives us a free gym, but till then i have to what i have to do, lol! 


No comments: