I finally worked out this morning!!!! Oh yeah! I did day 1 of the jillian michaels 30 days shred from ondemand tv at 7am this morning for 45 mins then i did a 20 mins abs videos before thais woke up, then tiago then papa. I made bfast then hurried and jumped in the shower before papa left for practice. I ate my bfast because I heard you should wait 1 hr to eat after working out so you burn stored fat and not the fat you just ate. Then I realized just how tired i was already and it was like 9am, not good when your a stay at home mom with 2 hyper toddlers and no help all day. I was seriously ready to go back to bed, but i had to fight it. So i did, i cleaned the house, emptied my email, then got the kids ready for 1 hour of "school" time, of which went great. We then did lunch, cleaned the house, put the kids down for naps, had a meeting with our stock investor, kids woke up, got them dressed and took thais to ballet class, came home, made diner, cleaned up again and now i sit on the couch sore as heck!!!!!
It sucks to wake up early but the kids nap time is my time and i refuse to use it to work out, so im just going to have to go to bed earlier. Im still working on free trail gym memberships for 2 gyms, both have classes and kid care. Papa leaves tomorrow for 4 days, i have no idea what im going to do for 4 days, because when papa leaves i sleep bad and do more work. Wish me luck! At least I did it today, jk!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment