Papa was about to leave with the car to therapy and i asked if he wanted us to go along. He said no it sok, so then is aid, well we are going with you. I cant stay in this house another day. It is making me depressed, so after some outdoor fun, we came home and i actually cleaned the house for the 1st time in a few days. I usually do it daily when i bring the kids home from their classes but since we hadnt left, i hadnt cleaned. I didnt work out but i did finally spend some other time on me. I painted my toes and finger nails, along with thais's. Then Papa helped me dye my hair. I watched my fav tv show online and took a nap. I spend most the week taking care of my family, that today I took care of me and damn proud of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment