Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend

I was just too tired last night to post and I even went to bed early. Im just real tired these days, so this is a weekend post but starting today Im going to start posting pixs and videos related to food or working out. I know this was a weight loss blog but its also turned into a family eating healthy blog. 

Ok so this video is how we got Thais to take an extra few bites. Papa would sing, "She did it, she did it" after each bite and it cracked her up. I am proud of papa's efforts in this movement to better eating too. You can also tell Thais is not left handed, like her mama, lol!


and this pix if a few days ago of Tiago and I eating our grape and strawberry salad


PS- i came back to update. We went to a friends house for diner, I had never met either of them before but they invited us over and while i was worried about blowing my healthy eating, the guy is the team trainer and cooked all healthy food and for dessert we had bowls of fruit. Sweet! Very happy!

So a list of what we have eaten.
Yesterday
Kids
cheerioes,
rice, meat, beans (papa cooked)
ground beef, tomatos, cheese, tortillas, beans, rice (tacos)

Me
special k
rice, meat, beans (papa cooked)
ground beef, tomatos, cheese, tortillas, beans, rice (tacos)


Today
Kids
eggs, cheese, tortilla, cheerioes
hot dogs, wrapped in bread rolls
eating at a friends house- meat, veggies, rice, shrimp and fruit for dessert

Me
eggs, ham, tomato, eggs, tortilla
grapes, water, a few left over bites of the kids hot dogs, wrapped in bread rolls
eating at a friends house- bread

2 comments:

gina said...

watching herself in the mirror while she laughs and then eats....freakin' hilarious!
xoxo

Heather said...

Talk about diva right?
-h