Kids had mcdonalds for lunch, my aunt sent them each a $5 gift card so they got 10 piece nuggets and powerade. I got a hot coco because its freaking freezing here, lol! Kids had chicken nuggets for lunch and pizza for dinner, just like at my moms house. Its good though I got A LOT done today and am trying to prepare for our trip to PA. Plus I dont even have anything to cook. Papa and I had angel hair pasta, he had it tuna, I had alfredo sauce, lunch was left pasta with feta cheese and bfast was banana before my doc appt. Of which the doc said I have arthritis behind my knee caps and suggested psychical therapy but my insurance does not cover it, so Im back at square one. Oh american health care......
kids
cheerios, pretzels, chicken nuggets, pizza
Me
banana, wheat pasta w/ feta cheese, angel hair pasta w/ alfredo sauce
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment