No work out this weekend besides taking care of 4 kids. I didnt have any where to go so i didnt have to wake up early, so i slept in. I needed as much energy as possible to deal with these kids and no husband. It worked but i was still tied. We ate easy food, pizza, chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, cookies, lol! I still feel good and will start up working out again tomorrow. I will d a new video, i get so old of stuff, after a few days. I like it for about 3 days then im over it, so Im going to have to keep changing stuff up.
I have many new good habits though. I am on top of stuff right now, i dont let anything pile up, not laundry, dishes, cooking, refilling water. I have washed towels and sheets, wipe down table and chairs, vacuum, like every other day, trash, i am always moving and i have dont it for about 3 wks now, so its habit forming now. I still have to catch up on a few things but major things i do right away.
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment