When i do something, i really like to do it. Right now Im doing so many things, that Im wearing myself out. Im proud of myself but i also have to take care of myself. So this morning I woke up and it was 6:15am, I wanted to wake up at 7am but at 6:15am i was afraid I'd over sleep so I just got up and worked out extra long. I did biggest loser power sculpt, biggest loser cardio max and just when i was getting sick of working out, i noticed the tv had added new programs, so i got to do day 3 of jillian michaels shred, which even after 2 other programs, she was able to rejuvenate me and finish a 3rd work out. I cant do one legged squats so I usually do double squats when they do one leg and i have to do a lot of other alterations but i make do. I also have never used weights so far in the last 2 wks and today i did, which with the extra amount of time and weights, im really sore today. I then cooked eggs and bacon, got dressed and took all 3 kids to the library. I had wanted to walk but it was a bit chilly so we drove and im glad we did because it rained later. I then cooked a new diner and i wont let myself sit down or relax till laundry and dishes are done. Im happy with all that i accomplish but im tired, lol!
bfast-eggs, bacon
lunch- left over eggs bacon
snacks- spoonful pb, some pretzels
dinner- lasgana
2 comments:
Wow, three workouts. You are going to be my motivation. All I do is walk my dog, but even a little activity has helped. WTG!!!!
Corinne- I just kept going and going, i felt so good, but as soon as i sat down, i felt every single move and even the next day, it still hurts, lol! But Im glad to motivate anyone, i didnt even think anyone read this blog, so thanks for the comment. Your now my motivation to keep going.
-h
Post a Comment