Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where did the day go?

Seriously i did so much and so little. I thought we were leaving today so food was al about super fast and super easy, bfast was ceral, lunch was mac n cheese w sausage, and then pizza rolls, veggies and fruit flavored marsh mellows. Snacks were cheerios and pretzels and fish. I am sick again, when i am busy i dont feel sick, the minute i sit down, i feel sick.

Oh today i noticed how sore my legs were and i couldnt figure out why. So then I thought about it, I dont sit down, seriously from the time i woke up today at 7am, the first time i really sat down was 2pm. Yes I drive so thats sitting but its not the relaxed sitting on a couch feet up, resting the legs. Even when I am on the computer I am usually standing up because we have the laptop on the counter top and not the diner table, so I have to stand. Its crazy! But papa kept saying... thats part of working out, uh no, id rather do stairs or run some miles, not stand on my legs for 7 hrs doing errands, lol!

me
special k
angel hair pasta (left over)
steamed veggies ( and a few bites of the kids food)

kids
ceral
mac n cheese w sausage
pizza rolls, steamed veggies, fruit flavored marshmellows
fish, cheerios, pretzels

I came back to add that today i bought banana cheerios and honey nut cheerios and we just had some before bed and thais ate them just like she eats the entire box of honey nut ones, i personally thought that tasted funny, almost burnt but then i got a little used to it but i would not say they are great, just ok. 

No comments: