Tues- woke up early because i had so much on my mind I couldnt sleep. Didnt eat great but did tons of running around and had lot of water. Flying always make me dehydrated. I did a heck of a lot of walking too but really just enjoyed the ease of flying with 2 toddlers rather than 2 infants and with papa's help.
Wed- not a good day at eating at all, grandma made bfast, had soup and bread for lunch, tina made shrimp, rice and beans for dinner plus a beer. Oh but it all tasted so good, lol!
Thur- day aint over but i wont get to blog again so no bfast, pizza lunch and who knows what for dinner. But I did have a lot of water today. It seems its dry here and the heaters on in the house make it even more dry, so lots and lots of water.
No comments:
Post a Comment