Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday- weigh in day

Feeling good, no real soreness from the stairs, other when I sit for long periods of time, but nothing like 2 weeks ago when I couldnt move. I assume my body is actually getting used to the stairs, which is amazing. Im proud of my body. Im still not losing weight but Im ok with it. I really am. It took a few days but i have a lot of other factors that could be playing into it, but my body knows whats best. I am treating my body better and healthier and only hope it returns me the favor of lasting longer in life and keeping me healthy.

New Week starting tomorrow, only 15 days till we leave here, I got a lot to do until then and in this 4th day of rainy weather, looks like I will be indoors a lot.

No comments: