Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sat

Saturday is supposed to be stair saturday but we went to the beach instead. This is now 2 weeks in a row I didnt do the stairs but again im ok with it. The beach was fun, i didnt sit once, we walked the entire time and found great sea shells and rocks. I was actually sore when we got home. I took a nap then went to Carnival and while yes this was a nite out with drinking, we danced our rears off. I know I burned millions ok not millions but tons of calories dancing. Every single person was sore before we even left the place. My cousin could barely stand, her legs were aching so bad. Not the day I used to have but dang if your going to go out, go out dancing the night away. It was my going away party too and I was still in bed by 12:30am. Im such an old lady, lol!

No comments: