Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thurs

Thais has taken a big interest in my tv workout programs. She is always trying to do the workout with me. She lifts my weights and pushes up and down, so randomly today while I was doing my ab workout, i found some kid work out programs on the same channel. Kids yoga and stuff like balancing on 1 foot, then jumping on 1 foot, like a flamingo or walk like crab or elephant. Thais loved it so we did 3 of those before her nap. This whole gymnastics thing is paying off for her. I love it. She even sat on me as I did the plank and when I did abs. Nothing like an extra 30 pounds to make it a great work out. Im feeling very blah, but still trying to stay within reason.



The programs we did

My Yoga girl

No comments: