Friday, February 13, 2009

Wed/ Thur/ Fri

My goal when i started this blog was to do daily updates but my life gets super busy every March and Oct because thats when we always end up moving. Well Im trying to prep myself for the move next month by taking care of tons of stuff this month, so my alone time that I usually use for working out is being used for packing, sorting and reorganizing my life. In other words, im not working out as much as I would like, but I do feel great about what I am doing. It is long over due.

Wed- i played soccer for 90 mins and i played hard. Then papa and i took the kids to the park. I drank all my water, usually done before noon. Ate good.

Thur- I spent close to 7 hours packing and what not. crazy but still ate good and drank my water

Fri- i got sick, tiago is sick and i must have caught it, so didnt have much energy but still managed to organize some more. Ate good and had sprite all day instead of water.

I am actually trying to eat more because I dont think im eating enough and instead of losing weight, my body is holding on to every last gram because it thinks Im starving. It seems to be working, we will see when i weigh in on Sunday.

No comments: