Went to gym class with the kids, thats always a work out but i dont count it as one, but still a work out none the less. One the way home we stopped at mcdonalds and they are starting their fish sandwich on fridays for lent for $1.29 and it was sooooo good but then i read it was 300 calories. so my cousin starts telling me about this 100 calorie fish fillets with butter and garlic and still 100 calories so he made them for dinner and they were good. I will find out the name and post them. I was never a big fish person but last yr when I lost 15 pounds I ate fish ALOT and lost ALOT of weight. So this might just work, just hope i can find them in NY. Not a great day in eating but good in the sense I am learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment