Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sat Stairs

My mom usually takes the kids on Saturdays so papa and I can go work out but today I went with her today. So I didnt get to work out till the kids went down for naps which ended up being a bad idea because after doing the stairs about 10 times, it started to rain. I kept walking thinking it would pass, but it just got worse and worse and eventually started to hail. Im not kidding, it was pouring rain and hail and i just sat there, finally I said screw it and sprinted home, but it was like running in a river, because I was running up a hill and all the water was streaming down the hill. it was insane. I was soaked when i got home, i had my jacket, gloves and beanie, but they were all soaked. I had to leave them outside because I would have puddled in the house. It was crazy intense but I didnt think once about my shaking legs till my hot shower. I had hoped to do 20 stairs but 13 isnt so bad.

The rain as I was waiting for it to get lighter


The wet stairs


My girl friend  took this pix of the collected hail at her house, she lives 5 mins from where I was running

No comments: