Monday, February 16, 2009

Sun/ Mon

This whole blog and weight loss thing isnt working the way i thought. My head is so full of regular life stuff, that I dont even have time for working out or the money to buy "diet" meals. But im hanging in there. I am eating more and tonight i fit into a size 7 jeans that i have not worn in many yrs. I was just getting ready to put them in the give away pile, when papa told me to try them on and I did and they fit. Granted they are tight, but like my mom said, its the style now, lol!

Sun- vegged all day and watched 9 yrs of nba dunk contests before the all star game came on. i weighed in and am about the same. oh i made a bomb breakfast, so much so that i ate it for lunch and dinner and then breakfast on monday.

mon- had cereal for dinner because i was too scared to eat anything else. i know i am safe with cereal, but with eating eggs for 48 hrs, i missed my cereal too. no work outs but i had more than enough water, i feel super dehydrated, its weird.

No comments: