Nada.... didnt do a dang thing, lol! Pretty sore and tired from all that dancing last night. I craved bad food today, I just wanted to sit in bed and eat ice cream, but smart me doesnt buy bad food so when I crave it, it isnt in the house and I cant eat it. dang me, but smart me too! And we all know i wont let myself actually go to the store and buy bad food yet alone the energy to drive there but the money to buy then the way i will afterwards. Ok so I also have not bought food in a few days because we are leaving and Im trying to eat the food that we have here.
In a non scale victory which are my favorite. My skirt last night was falling off of my, seriously i had to roll it because I didnt have a belt. I love those moments, lol!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment