Monday, February 2, 2009

Month 2- Monday

Its Feb and I thought I would be a lot farther in my goal of losing 30 pounds than where I am now, but I keep telling myself its not about the weight, its about better life choices and I am making tons of them! I even won the week in most points with my latina ladies, I think I am the first to break into double digits in one week. An average day is 8 points with 3 healthy meals and 64 oz water, but thats only 56. My other 44 points all came from working out. I played soccer, walked every day, did the stairs, climbed a mountain and did work out videos from the tv. I am working hard and loving it.

So today and most Mondays are "catch up" days, as was today. It seems they always seem to be family days. Today I took my aunt shopping, its the last day I will see her before she heads back, so it was a day well spent.

I didnt think I ate enough today, so i snacked and had pie to make up for it. Probably not the best idea but I needed some food.

No comments: