Friday, March 6, 2009

Fri to Fri

My blog posts  are getting worse and worse, lol! Hopefully when the move is all over I can get back to working out daily. But Im actually quite proud because I have not gained any weight, knock on wood of course. But seriously for the lack of work i am putting in, im surprised.

So while in Utah I didnt eat great but at the same time I didnt eat a lot nor a lot of junk as I had expected. AND..... while in Moab we walked and walked and walked some more. Up hills, over hills and carrying both children in the sand, now thats a work out. How ever while I was tired and sore from walking and carrying children, it was riding the atvs. OH MY GOSH!!! I had blisters on my hands, couldnt sit for a few weeks but really it was my arms. We rode with the kids so I held Tiago with my left arm and rode, steered, braked and shifted gears all with 1 arm. I didnt notice it when i was doing it, but it was super hard which caused me to be super sore for several days. Point being Moab was a work out!

So now Im back in SD, been in bed for about 2 days just trying to catch up on sleep, internet, tv and just a break from life. Its so nice to do nothing.... I do hope to get my motivation back son but for now im chillin.

No comments: