Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 1 week 2

Doing great. I really dont know what I will do with out soccer once a week once i move. It is so much fun and such a great work out, but it is also with a great group of friends whom I have known for about 20 yrs. Today how ever I had to take Tiago with me to soccer at 9am. He woke up still kind of sick and is such a mommy's boy that he wouldnt let me leave the house so he went with me. He did great, I brought 4 balls, his trains, snacks and juice and stuck him in one goal while we used the middle of the field. I went over to him 3 times and changed him once. He entertained himself the other 80 mins. So proud of him. 

We came home, showered and went to a kids science museum. I was really tired because tiago is sick and was up half the night, then woke up early to play soccer, then played soccer for 90 mins, then showered, and went to this museum, i tried my best to stay standing and be active but i was already sore. We stayed about an hour, then had a picnic and came home for naps, of where i passed out before either kid and slept for over an hour. It was much needed.

Then Thais and I woke up and went for another walk, she walked most of the 90 mins we were gone, Usually she plays on the slides but this time we actually walked laps around the track and she was all for it. I did another 100 sit ups and some punches. Now I sit here exhausted but feeling proud. 

Heather
bfast- nothing
lunch- chex mix
dinner- cooking pasta with red sauce but had 2 bites of a hot dog in the mean time. i feel like i havnt eaten anything today and really i havnt, but i will make it up in pasta tonight

Kids
bfast- hotdogs
lunch- preztels, chex mix
dinner- hot dogs, chocolate pop tarts (and who knows what else its only 7:30pm)

No comments: