Wednesday, March 11, 2009

17 Day Challenge

I went and played soccer this morning and man did it feel good. It was exactly what I need. I have realized in my life, I just need my family, the beach and soccer and all would be grand, lol! So I figure Im here in SD for 17 days, so why not challenge myself till I leave. Then once I get to NY I can find the new gym, see my doc about my knee and so what else I can do, but for now... 17 day challenge. Out of the next 17 days, I must work out for 14 of the days for at least 30 mins per day. I play soccer on 3 of those days, so that only leaves me to 11 days, if I cant work out for 11 days, Im just lame and dont deserve to lose any weight, lol! Im setting myself up for failure, I have 3 days to do nothing and its only 30 mins not 3 hours. But I had to do something. Im hoping this will kick start me for when I get to NY.

Im also going to start listing what not only I eat but what the kids eat. I love moving every 6 months because it gives me a chance to start fresh every 6 months. When we move to NY, I got lots of great things in store. So for now... day 1 of 17 completed for working out.

Heather food
bfast- special k
snack- 4 bites of a quesadlila
dinner- enchilada & 1 cup spanish rice
dessert- 5 oreo mint cookies w/ 2 cups whole milk

Kids food
bfast- hot dogs
lunch- quesadilla
dinner- pop tarts and spanish rice

If you notice im a big calorie counter. For me its not what you put in your mouth its how much. I know it needs some work but it is what it is.

No comments: