Saturday, March 21, 2009

Day 4 Week 2

Day 11 and I really stepped it up today. After not doing any thing yesterday and the chance that I may fail my own challenge and I hate to lose in anything, i made sure i worked out yesterday. I knew I would have time later with my brothers bday party going on at the house, so I was home alone with the kids, everyone else as out running errands, so I gave them a bath and while they were bathing i changed into work out clothes and starting doing squats in the bathroom while they were playing in the bubbles. I got them out and dressed, braided Thais's hair, and we went to the back yard. I did more squats, then pilates legs, tons of sit ups and punches for a good 45 mins. The kids rode bikes, pretend to fish, watered the plants and Thais wanted to do what I was doing so I showed her 3 moved and she had fun doing them. I will try to get pixs of videos of her doing pilates, its too cute. anyways then i showered and went about my day, but i made sure to work out.

Heather
special k
strawberries, crab dip, ritz crackers
bbq chicken pizza, alfredo pasta, 2 bread sticks
ruffles, crab dip

Kids
hot dogs
chicken nuggets, strawberries (tiago dipped the strawberries in ketchup)
bread sticks

No comments: