You'd think I'd be better at keeping track but Im not. I am how ever noticing a difference in my attitude. I want to be out and about especially if the sun is out, I do not want to be in the house or have my kids in front of the tv. The time change is totally helping because after naps the sun is still out and really makes me feel like we have more time to do stuff. I took the kids to wal mart which i usually dont go shopping with my kids, but they have been loving it lately so now i take them by myself and we do fine. Then we went to my moms work and went out back where they have swings and a slide. The kids loved it and Im counting it as my exercise because I easily could have stayed home in bed, lol!
Heather
bfast- special k
lunch- mcdonalds fries, 2 chicken nuggets,
dinner- wheat crackers
Kids
bfast- hot dog
lunch- quesadillas
dinner- vienna sausages, chicken nuggets
snacks- fruit snacks, pretzels
some days i laugh at what i ate, today is one of them. Oh well!
Oh oh but I am chugging water like crazy. I have peed 2 times and not even drank in between, thats how much water I drink, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment