Ok technically its day 2, but yesterday was such a blur, it doesnt count, lol! SO I went grocery shopping and Im proud to say while I bought some of the old stuff, I also bought some new for the kids and I. I want to give this whole new eating thing a try. Before i just wanted my kids to eat, they were babies and I just wanted them to grow, now they are big enough that they should be eating healthy now. So we are going to give it a try. Im going to get some recipes off the internet and plan weekly meals, but i havnt gone that far yet. I did how ever buy a new crock pot for stews and stuff, and I bought new glass pans 4 different sizes, to cook good meals in. Im working on gathering the tools to help me cook better then i will work on myself to cook better but its a start. I had lean cuisine for lunch and we have made a new rule in our new house that all meals and juice must be eaten at the diner table. Not the kiddie table or in front of the tv, but at the table and so far so good. Im really proud of the kids and all the way they are handling all the changes. Only more to come....
Food- no bfast, lunch- lean cuisine, dinner- rice, chicken, beans
water- not enough
work out- none today
kids
cheerios
hot dog
carrots w/ ranch
rice, beans, chicken
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment