Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 17 of 17

Well I totally blew my last day and i guess you can say I lost the challenge but its fine because at least i did work out some of the 17 days which I am sure is more than I would have done with out the 17 day challenge. It will take me a week or two to adjust and find a new routine in NY and maybe a new gym (for free of course) but we will see. I see pictures of myself and dont like how i look right now and I am packing and see I have tons of cute clothes but they are all just a little tight and dont look right. So I am ready, I am motivated, I am looking forward to new eating habits, new cooking habits, a new work out schedule, taking my kids out, teaching my kids school and good eating habits. Just a new chapter in our lives, yet again! Stay tuned!

No comments: