Tuesday, March 17, 2009

1 week

7 days, feels like 20, lol! I cant believe I allowed myself to get in a slump, but the important part is im out. I still feel its shadow behind me and I have to seriously shake it several times a day. I have to make the choice to get off the computer, get out of bed, turn off the tv and go outside, play with my kids, make healthy choices to eat... but i am making them they are not being made for me. Sure they arent always the best choice but its better then no choice at all. 

Heather
bfast- scrambled eggs & peaches
lunch- chex mix
diner- chicken wings, and drum sticks, potato salad, hawaiian bread
desert- 2 oreo cookies, cup of milk

Kids
bfast- cheese, eggs
lunch- rice, chocolate pop tarts (tiago threw them up)
diner- rice, cinnamin toast
dessert- chocolate pop tart

Tiago was super sick today, but he was a trooper and did ok even with throwing up. We spent a lot of time outside today in the yard with tortoise and after naps we went for 90 min walk/ play at the park. I am sore, I did 100 sit ups and 10 push ups while at the play ground.
When we get to NY, i am going to make charts and calendars and put them in my walk in closet and mark them off each day of my work outs. and my new motivation is I want more babies and I want to be skinny before I get preggo because the older i get and the most kids i have, the harder it will be to get the weight off.

No comments: