Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 2 of 17

Well its sort of a success. I did go walking for at least 30 mins, more like 45 but i walked with the kids and they walked so it was a slower pace, but the point is "I walked". I did something which is better than last week. Now the bd part is my eating choices. I am so messed up in the head, its sad but I can laugh about it. I woke up and had special k for bfast then we went to the puppet show and wal mart and the kids got chicken nuggets and I saw my fav candy bar of all times. Its really hard to find and I have always said when I find a place that sells it, I buy one, well I bought one today. This is the 1st time i have seen them in San Diego and I have only seen them one place in NY. So here is where my thinking is messed up. I check to see how many calories for the king size candy bar and its like 320, so I figure this is my lunch. So I eat it and of course 30 mins later im hungry. So since I know I already used my lunch calories I start chugging water, probably 4 or 5 glasses. Then I felt full. So hours and hours go by, we go for a walk, i come back I see my mom is going to make diner but hasnt yet and im starving so I grab saltine crackers and a bottle of water and go to town. Then an hour later we have dinner of hamburger helper and french bread. I was going to have seconds but saw my mom made a cake so Im saving the last of my calories for cake. How wrong is that? I did get all my water and had 1 glass of milk. I assume I stayed in my calories give or take but again I didnt do it the right way. At least I walked for 30 mins< im still sore from yesterdays soccer.

Forgot to post what we ate

Heather
bfast- special k
lunch- candy bar
dinner- hamburger helper
dessert- cake

Kids
bfast- pb and nutella sandwich
lunch- chicken nuggets
dinner- chocolate milk and top ramen soup (raw) and chocolate pop tarts

Me keeping track of what my kids eat is really making me notice how bad it is. I always say they are just picky eaters and id rather them eat weird stuff rather than nothing, especially because they are both liquid monsters and could live all day in just just or milk. But again an eye opener to work on this summer.

No comments: