Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekend

Wow so this weekend didnt go as planned but i assumed so. Jan 4th is the real start of the new year, the other 3 days were freebies. I am still tracking what I eat even if it isnt healthy just so I am responsible for it.

So Saturday was
special k with 24 oz water
pasta with paramasean cheese w/ 24 oz
(at ze's soccer games I had)
couple hand fulls of popcorn, thais pop tart crusts, 2 fortune cookies and 1.5 beers
once we got home i had 4 cookies, 4 cheese quesadillas and 2 slices of ziesty pickle

Ugh just typing it all down sounds so gross!

Sunday
1.5 grandma's empanada's 24 oz water
2 bowls pasta 24 oz water
sandwich crust
( at papa's game)
lots of beer and a few tortilla chips
(after papa's game)
more beer and 2 chicken tacos and 1 beef taco
24 oz water

Ok so if thats a bad week, making a good week will be some effort. But all the guests have left, im going to make a work out chart, i have 3 soccer games this week and each week for the rest of the month. I do have a lot of paperwork and cleaning this house and putting away holiday stuff but working out and eating right will also take a priority. Im hoping to go grocery shopping to stock up on fruits and veggies. I would like to eat at least 3 a day. and i need a scale too, we shall see. So much to do, so little time. Better get started!

No comments: