Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The best reason in the world

I mentioned to my neighbor today that I played soccer on Monday, went running on Tuesday and bike riding today with plans to go roller skating on Sunday. He said, " I know what your New Years Resolution was" and I was happy to say" Actually my husband and I want to have more kids and Im trying to lose the weight before I get pregnant." Now is that not the best reason in the world?

So we went to soccer this morning but it was an odd numbers of players and my mom had other plans so no one was able to watch the kids and since there were more boys then girls, papa played and i hung with the kids. I played a few minutes of soccer but really i hung with the kids which actually wasnt so bad. We rolled on the ground, twirled like ballerinas, hopped like rabbits, had snacks, played soccer, rescued the princess and played tag a few thousands times. It wasnt the cardio I was hoping for but it was fun time with my babies. We walked across the street to the play ground before coming home for naps.

Upon arriving home, i was determined to get a work out in, so I pulled out my moms bike and went to the local lake which is 5 miles all the way around. My crazy and sore butt did it twice. Wont be doing it any time soon again, my rear is going to be sore for weeks, lol! I have never dont this before but Im glad I did. I learned and enjoyed all of it so much.

food diary
bfast- special k w/ milk and 24 oz water
snack- cheetos, pretzels, liquid of tiago's top ramen soup
lunch- cottage cheese with almonds, 24 oz water
snack- banana bread, 24 oz water

No comments: