Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back on track

Did push ups today and now I got papa doing the 100 push ups routine with me. Today was week 2, day 2. It hurts, i certainly feel it, but that just makes me proud of it. I helped a friend with her garage sale today and was in the sun and on my feet and got up early. Im tired....

Yesterday, papa and i took the kids to the park. Papa ran 10 laps while i watched the kids, then I ran 3 laps while he watched the kids. i felt good running, yes my knees started to hurt on the 3rd lap, but my pace was solid and i was proud of that. We then did a jumping jack contest and I won. I did hundreds and hundreds of sit ups. I did some steps and running in place. We spent a couple hours there and it was a great day. We got the kids involved, they were doing sit ups and pull ups. Its so great to see them knowing how important exercise is at such a young age. I love it!

I am also glad I have an extra day built into my work out because that way even if i miss a day, my entire plan isnt ruined and i dont feel like i failed. I just keep going the next day and work harder to make up for the day before.

I am back to drinking water again. 3 bottles a day, after barely getting 1 bottle down for 2 days in a row. It feels good, Im happy and thats what it is all about.

No comments: