Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Still going

So last nights game ended up being a disaster. It was cold, and we played in a huge puddle basically, with not enough players and our goal keeper didnt show up either. So our friend Gareth played goalie of which he ended up hurting his hand punching a ball out and left the game, so we had to forfeit but we took a few of the other teams players and continued to play for fun and a good work out. It was an even better work out because we were water logged and weighed about 10 more pounds than usual, the ball was 10 pounds heavier and running in puddles takes a lot more work. My thighs are super sore today. I was sick before I even left the house and am even more sick today, but it didnt stop me from working out. I did my push ups already today and sit ups from yesterday and today. I wanted to get it over and done with so i could relax the rest of the day. Oh i almost forgot, I took our friend who got hurt to the ER last night. We were only there less than 90 min which is amazing for the ER. He got x-rays and meds and a cast. I was in my shin guards and cleats the entire time we were there, it was hilarious. But i worked out while i was sick and in the rain with not enough players. Good times, good times, lol!
I didnt eat anything when i got home last night because it was about 2am
so far today
bfast- special k and a cheese sandwich, 24 oz water
lunch- chicken soup 24 oz water
(updated)
snack- banana, bowl of cottage, grapes and nuts all mixed up
dinner- can of clam chowder

push ups were 8, 10, 7, 7, 10 and 300 sit ups

No comments: