Thursday, January 14, 2010

Im rolling

I feel like Im at the top of the hill in a little ball and hoping as I continue to roll, it will go faster and faster and bigger and bigger. I write out my work out calendar last night and its nice to look up on the wall and see, I have to do 25 push ups, or I have soccer today. And once I do one thing, it always leads to another. So today we walked the kids to the park, they rode their bikes. Then i did errands and came back and took Thais to ballet then came home and did push ups. Im doing the 100 push ups program, takes 6 weeks and they are man push ups. I did 6, then 1 min break, 6 more, break, 4 more, break, 4 more, break than finished with 10. I cant even imagine me doing 100 man push ups in one set, but we shall see come March. I then did 150 sit ups, walked high knees for 12 mins which I assume is 1 mile and I did some leg lifts. Not a whole lot but im sore, lol! Got soccer tomorrow night.
food
special k 24 oz water
a whole bags of mixed veggies 24 oz water
snack bag of trail mix
2 chicken enchiladas glass of milk
2 bites of cakes, 2 pieces of rice krispie treats ( my mom makes desserts a lot)

I heard of a diet called the EODD (every other day diet)
Its logic is.... if you go on a regular diet, your body and metabolism eventually get used to the low amount of calories you pt in your body, so the diet doesnt work as well. This EODD diet it to keep your metabolism guessing and continuously working. I guess there are 3 ways to do to this diet but the basic is eat your regular amount one day, less the next day and too much the 3 rd day. This is supposed to work because on the "over" day people can go out to eat and eat the food they crave the other days. This also requires working out and exercise too of course. But I just thought, i would pass the 411 on this diet, it kind of makes sense and gives me something to think about.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

IDK is that diet would work for me. I am capable of eating a big mac, large fry, and large pop in one sitting. That's alot of calories

Heather said...

Corinne- i think if your average intake is 1500, then on over eat days, i think you have 3000 not something crazy like 10,000 in one day, although i know quite possible and on the less days you eat 1000. They just want you eating 1500 calories each and every day.
-h